Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Doctors trip again

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my physical and I am glad it is over. I left all my paperwork for them to fill out, they said it would be ready next week. I hope so !!! Today I had to go back to the doctors office with my son Aaron, he has Strep throat. YUCK, but I am really glad it was not the flu. Thanks to all of my followers it really does help that other people feel the same way I do and are giving me words of encouragement. As you can see the first time I tried to respond to my followers I became one myself, don't know how I did it ?? I am not a computer whiz and now I can't get it deleted off. Oh well and they are depending on me to get this 34 pages of paperwork done, kinda scary but I am going to give it my 100% I want to bring my little angel home;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment