Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Saturday we had our bake sale we made about $200.00 I couldn't believe it !!! Thanks to everyone that helped. Everything really seems to be coming together we have a long way to go but at least we are starting out on the right foot. I can't help to keep wondering what he is doing and how he is taken care of, I look at his picture everyday wanting to just pick him up and love him. My daughter wrote out her list to Santa and at the end of her list she wrote, " Santa I will give up one gift so that Duncan will have something for Christmas", that really brought tears to my eyes. I thought she was really sweet to think of him.
I think some people think I am crazy because I have never met this child but I have fallen in love with him through a picture, I guess they just don't understand the connection I feel. I just keep counting down the days and keep doing the paperwork so I can get closer to bringing him home where I feel that he belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment