Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't know whether to SCREAM OR CRY !!!

All this time I have been watching my mailbox for my last form.....oh what a joke! The agency that did my home study emailed me today with information that made no sense to me at all, so I call her and she said oh  did you not call asking about where to get your fingerprints? I said no I have been to my fingerprints appt. already.  Now this is the second time she has sent me an email that didn't belong to me and at the beginning she gave me a new last name, go figure! About a month ago I was to pay extra for my home study to be hand delivered to Columbia to hurry the process along, well she tells me today that they sent it back once it got to Charleston because something on the last page was not worded correctly.  You can imagine how I had to breath calmly before I blew my top.  It ends up she said it would be hand delivered today or tomorrow she stated that this happens a lot in adoption...now is this true or was this suppose to make me feel better? I let her know I was very upset and that I wanted to bring my baby home asap and that is why I wanted my papers hand delivered to begin with. And I don't think it would have took this long for them to get it back from Charleston and they are just now fixing it and going to send it today or tomorrow!!! WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL THIS TIME????? Oh Lord please forgive me I know I need patience but this is getting hard!   Please pray that this does not take to long! I also thought to myself why did somebody not call me or email me to let me know what was going on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so horrible. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I am wondering if we used the same agency? Cause that sounds like some of the stuff mine did to me. Ugh! These agencies! I hope everything goes a little smoother for you from now on. I know how hard it is to wait. Love your layout, by the way

    ReplyDelete