Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting

Still no paper, I got a call today from my agency saying that the girl they hand delivered my home study to was out sick for a week and that my paper was being sent over night to Charleston and they should get it tomorrow. My question is WHEN WILL I GET IT?????  This is getting on my nerves it seems to be little things that are happening to prolong me from getting this one paper. Last night I was really down wondering if things were going to work out,  this waiting is giving me to much time to think and my thinking is becoming more negative than positive. I just need to focus on one thing and that is Duncan with his little precious face and blue eyes I just can't wait to meet him and for him to meet his new family. It is amazing how much I love him already, I have got to stay positive and focus on getting him and holding him in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment