Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am still patiently waiting for my INS clearance to come in the mail.  This waiting is so hard and reading other blogs has really got me down.  I am praying for Julia and Aaron I didn't realize he had already been transfered to an institution.  We just have to pray very hard for these little souls that God is watching over them until we can bring them home where they belong.  It really hurts to know that we are all here ready to bring them home where they will be loved and properly cared for and the crazy government over there is keeping this from happening.  They act as if they don't care about them so why do they make it so hard for us,  the people that do care.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it is so bright and cheery. It brings a smile to my face! Thank you for loving and praying for Aaron, I want him home as soon as possible. I hate to think of him being in the institution. and I am SO glad you are bringing Duncan home! I've always loved him and his photos are bright and happy just like your blog. That blond head of his is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete