Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am getting so excited and nervous and everything else I can think of, I am getting so much closer to bringing my baby home. Went for our fingerprints yesterday we were not even there for 10 minutes and I thought it would be something we would have to sit and wait forever and fill out a million more papers, but we didn't. So now all I am waiting on is that last form (171H I think is what it is called) and then off to the the State House and then I guess everything will be mailed off for approval.
Womanless Fashion show is Saturday night I hope we bring in a lot of money because we don't have much time to spare we need all we can get. After this we are planning more fundraisers asap, the clock is ticking and I need to get Duncan and bring him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment