Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yesterday was Alaina's 10th birthday, I can't believe my baby is in double digits!!! They grow up so fast. We had a sleep over for her Friday night it was so much fun. She had 4 girls spend the night we took them to Fuddruckers and we had a great time. There was a clown there and he made balloon hats for all of them they looked so silly but cute. Aaron loved this, all he wanted to do was torment them and get right in the middle of everything they were doing which really irritated Alaina. But isn't this what little brothers do ??? Our auction went really well we did a whole lot more than I had expected. We made over $1500.00 but I think some people were still coming in and getting the stuff that was left over so we were getting more. I should know for sure next week....I am so excited !!! My husband was so worried about getting the money and I told him just have FAITH when God is behind you he makes all things possible !!! I know we have a long way to go but at least we are ahead more now than I thought we would be, but I know it will come one way or another. People have been so generous to give it is so touching that perfect strangers will stand behind you. This morning I was just thinking what it is going to be like when I first meet little Duncan is he going to warm up to me or is he going to shy away. I don't want to overwhelm him but I know I am going to want to run to him and pick him up and give him the biggest hug and kiss he has ever had. It is so unbelievable how I can love this child so much and have never even meet him I never thought this was possible but I love him so much it makes my heart hurt. I can't wait to bring him home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment