Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am so excited today I found one of my old friends I use to work with on facebook, I told her about Duncan and to my surprise she has a 19 month old little girl with Down Syndrome. She said that she was wonderful and such a blessing to their family. We are suppose to go to dinner this coming Saturday so we can meet her. I can't wait...I am so glad that I will have a friend that can help me along the way and give me the advice I am going to need. She is a wonderful person, I can't believe we got reconnected after all this time in such wonderful circumstances. I know this may sound crazy to some but I believe God brought us back together for this very reason, so I would have someone to talk to and learn from:)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you. This definitely was in God's hands for you to reconnect. How awesome it will be to have someone else to bounce ideas off on that is familiar with living with a child with DS as well as share the joys of Duncan.

    Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete