Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got papers from the bank today, but guess what not what I needed, I am not believing these people you send the actual paper of what you need and you get something totally different. I guess here I go again, but that's OK because I will get it no matter what!!! Sent off my I600 forms hope everything goes smoothly with that, I heard it takes about 2 weeks to get an appointment to get finger printed I hope that is right...... seems reasonable:) This whole experience so far has brought a lot of new people into our lives and GOOD people. It is so wonderful that people you don't even know would stand behind you and give to such a wonderful cause. We need all the prayers we can get to make this whole process go fast and smooth. Sent my letter to the Ukraine about the specific child we wanted to adopt, sent it before Christmas and it still has not been received according to the postal services. This is really freaking me out....hope it turns up in the proper hands. Well I still have more paperwork to do so I better get busy !

No comments:

Post a Comment