Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today I feel a little impatient, I really wish this whole process would speed up. The after school program where my children attend are having a silent auction for us the 1st of February we are so lucky to have such wonderful people supporting us. We have had so many people donate such wonderful things. They have also started what they call as coin wars to see which age group can bring the most change. Natalie, the director has been so good to do all this for us she is really working hard and we appreciate it so much. I know this has taken a lot of time out of her busy schedule. I ask God every day to lay his hands on Duncan every night to protect him and let him know that he is loved and soon will be with his forever family !

No comments:

Post a Comment