Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Friday, January 29, 2010

I am so wore out !!! Had a hot dog sale today and delivered them, we had over three hundred hot dogs delivered. Had a great turn out made over $500.00.......I can't believe it. First thing this morning we had to go to school. Aaron received TERRIFIC KID, I was so proud of him. He looked so sweet sitting up there with some of his classmates. Alaina has already gotten it the first part of the year and she got it last year. I have great children and I love them more than anything in this world and I know Duncan will be loved just the same, just can't wait to get him here. Thanks to my mother, mother in-law and her friends or we could have never made so many hot dogs. They were the professionals, my mother in-law said I made messy hot dogs!! Oh well food service has never been anything I would want to do, nor have I ever done it. I would be some body's worst nightmare as a waitress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment