Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days paperwork has really got me down. Medical forms are a nightmare I have redone them 3 times am now waiting to see if they are correct this time. I am about ready to SCREAM!!! I know it is all worth it and I will redo them 3 more times if necessary. Home study meeting went very well I really do like Lynn she is really sweet. I think she wants to see Duncan here as much as we do. Alaina is starting to get antsy about us going and leaving her for 2 weeks I have explained she can't go and I will miss her and Aaron also but that I have to go. Aaron has not mentioned it, I guess he is trying to be brave. I know it will be hard on all of us but hopefully it will go by faster than we anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment