Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Saturday, January 9, 2010

YES !!!! I finally got the medical forms and they are correct and good to go !! I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me! Now I can move on to the next task which I don't think will be as hard or I hope not as hard as these medical forms. I know my doctor was about ready to scream he has seen me everyday this week, but I really didn't care I wanted this done . I have been so stressed out but I am getting so much closer to getting Duncan home and I can't wait to be able to hold him in my arms. I am so glad I have the support of Meredith and McKenna they have helped me every step of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Very exciting! Glad to hear that you finally received some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving along! It WILL all come together! I prayed A LOT over teh paperwork process!

    ReplyDelete