Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Answered Prayers

Monday the boilogical father signed the paperwork we needed to get Andrew's passport, we had his passport at 3:00pm and then we had airline tickets to Kiev! This morning we arrived in Kiev about 8:20 am we went straight to the US Embassy to get his Visa we have to go back tomorrow with all the paperwork and have our interview at 2, they said we should have the Visa tomorrow. After we went to the Embassy we went to the Medical appt. which was really quick we ran into no problems there.  But at the US Embassy we didn't have some of the papers we needed so that caused some extra stress.  Wondering how we would get the papers which were at home.  My mother went to our house and found our W2 forms for 2009 ( that is one thing we were missing) she then  took them  to my office where Leeann scanned them and emailed them to me. Thanks to both of you ! . Hopefully if everything goes ok tomorrow we will be on an airplane Thursday morning headed straight to South Carolina! I think when I get there I will never leave again!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the glitch at the embassy. You are getting closer to being home though. Heard you were leaving shortly after we saw you and we were so thrilled for you!!! Good luck & thanks for your help the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, I have missed you so much! I can't wait to see my new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thats great you are nearly home. We are in Kiev. Meeting whoever about in TGI tonight at 6.30. Would love to meet you guys. Take care, Cass

    ReplyDelete