Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Return

After 12 hours of three different flights not counting the lay overs and one 15 hour train ride we are HERE!  When we left the train stration we went straight to the orphanage and I couldn't wait to see my baby. I kept wondering if he had forgotten me well guess what NO Way!  When he saw us he was in one of those wooden play pens he put his arms up and no one helps him out so he just decieded he was coming over by himself and he was off to see mama and papa.
He let me snuggle him up even though it was about 100 degrees outside.  All the children were dressed in nothing but their little undies, it was so hot.
Our order won't be signed until Wednesday afternoon, so I am not sure when we will be able to break him out but I am so looking foward to it. I can't wait for him to meet Alaina and Aaron they are so excited about getting a little brother, he is going to spoiled rotten by all of us !  And he deserves it and I am so glad that he will be home for his 3rd birthday what a party we are going to have for him.
This visit and the last he was very tired and sluggish acting not sure if it is the heat or what? Kinda got me a little worried but I think he is OK at first he wouldn't even let us hold him he wanted to be walking and doing his own thing but now he likes it, maybe he just likes it so much and he feels safe that he is just relaxing and enjoying all the kissing and snuggling.
Of course I didn't forget to bring food Allen had to go dig in the suitcase in the trunk to find it, and Andrew was glad he was ready to eat and drink some juice.
Thanks Aunt Leeann he loves all the sippy cups you gave him!
Daddy got Love and a chance to play!
He is inside of you can't see him. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Aimee, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you he wouldn't forget you!!!! He is too cute. I can't wait until I can get my hands on him. I told Emma her new friend would be home soon and ready to play! Be safe, stay cool and talk to you soon!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for a while now. I am so happy that your son is almost home. He is so precious!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the pictures!! I can't wait for the day you bust him out for good and get to go home with him. We got our date yesterday for sda. We'll be there next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete